About the Firm
Kagwe, Kamau & Karanja Advocates was founded in 2003 and today the law firm has grown to be a leading Law Firm in Kenya.
Since inception, the management has spent time and resources setting up systems, procedures and adopting innovative stratergies aimed at delivering timely and excellent legal services to our clients under the written laws.
We handle our clients professionally, carefully and with utmost respect.
Provision of effective and professional legal services in a timely manner to our clients with utmost intergrity.
We assist our clients to get value for money, which they are entitled to through delivery of quality service. We recognise that to serve our clients and fully meet their expectations, we must invest time and effort to understand them, their business, their short and long-term goals and the internal and external environment that they operate in.
Our Strategic Theme
At Kagwe, Kamau & Karanja Advocates we are committed to building a reputable legal firm; a leader in providing quality legal services. We strive to :
- Provide accessible, dependable and timely services to our clients.
- Be fair and respectful in the course of performing our duties.
- Be clear and transparent in our operations.
- Be responsive to the needs of our clients and be committed to improvement in legal service delivery.
In this regard we have undertaken the following steps:
- Consistently develop and retain a professional workforce,
- Developed and implemented performance-based appraisal systems,
- Implemented objectively feasible performance parameters,
- Established clear communications channels among the staff, clients and other stakeholders.